Last update: June 2022
TOUCH CONFERENCE LTD (the “Company”) welcomes you and thanks you for choosing to browse our website at: Touchconference.com (the “Site” or the “Website”). The Company respects your concerns regards privacy.
TOUCH CONFERENCE is a leader in the field of video conferencing software and hardware. Over the last 7 years the Company has been providing its clients with the best user experience and support for all of their video conferencing requirements, with a solid focus on Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Webex.
Furthermore, the Company is the official representative of Neat brand in Israel. Neat is recognized as the world’s leading and most innovative video conferencing hardware.
1. INFORMATION THE SITE COLLECTS:
- When you visit our Site, you may provide us with certain personal information, such as: name, address, phone number, email and any other information you choose to provide. We may collect this information at various places on our Site.
- In order to provide you service, we may automatically collect certain types of information in addition to information that you provide us, such as, inter alia, information about your use of the Site, and information about your mobile device or computer.
- Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- we may record your internet service provider’s address, your internet protocol or IP address and the type of handheld or mobile device;
- we may collect a record of your activity or your “clickstream” while visiting the Site;
- we may use “cookies” of different types to recognize your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application, or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer’s hard drive for use in subsequent visits to sites;
- we may collect any information you enter, share or that can be obtained from your use of the Site.
2. USE OF THE INFORMATION COLLECTED ON THE SITE
- The information may be collected and used to:
- provide services to you and improve the Site and/or the services;
- marketing purposes;
- ensure proper performance of the Site;
- analyze and manage the Site;
- improve our customer service;
- contact you or provide you with relevant data with regard to the Site or our services;
- conduct customer surveys and/or marketing research.
3. THIRD PARTIES:
- We may share your information with third parties,except for sensitive information such as credit cards details and I.D numbers, including with our services providers.
- We will be able to share your information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- We will obtain your consent for sharing;
- if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
- to establish, exercise, or defend legal rights and proprietary rights of the Company regarding the Site;
- in case of legal dispute between you and the Company which will require sharing the information;
- if you violate the terms and conditions of the Site or if you do through the site, or in any connection with the site, actions that are contrary or presumed to be illegal, or any attempt to perform such actions;
- when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss;
- we reserve the right to transfer your information in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business assets (including, without limitation, in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
- Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your personal information are:
- develop, host or maintain the Site on our behalf;
- aggregate customer information and/or improve customer service. We may then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing partner, advertisers and social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Google. Taboola etc.
- for statistical purposes – We may use third-party analytics and personalization services to analyze site metrics and performance, analyze our visitors preferences.
4. INFORMATION SECURITY:
- We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the information we collect through the Site against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
- However, there is no absolute security in these actions and the Company cannot obligate that the services on the site will be completely immune.
5. ACCESS TO INFORMATION:
- You have the right to request access to information we have collected from you.
- Furthermore, you have the right to request that the Company update your personal information when it is inaccurate or incomplete and the right to request that the Company delete your personal information.
- If you wish to access this information, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
6. MODIFICARIONS AND UPDATES:
7. GOVERNING LAW:
- Any legal action of whatever nature brought by either you or us shall be commenced or prosecuted in the state Israel, and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non convenience.
8. CONTACT US:
Phone: +972 (0)2-302-4091
or email: Hello@touchconference.com
Address: HaShdera HaMerkazit 13, Modiin, Israel
All rights in this document above reserved to Daniel Law Firm.
Last updated: June, 2022